This addon adds the ability to delete posts based on custom field. This will be really useful, if your plugin or theme uses custom fields to store additional information about a post.
You can delete posts based on the following criteria.
- Delete all posts that has a specific value for a custom field key (String, date or numbers)
- Delete all posts that does not have a specific value for a custom field key (String, date or numbers)
- Delete all posts that has a value less than given value in a custom field key (Date or numbers)
- Delete all posts that has a value greater than given value in a custom field key (Date or numbers)
- You can also choose relative dates like yesterday, today and tomorrow or dynamic dates like 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years.
In addition to the above options, you can also choose the following
- Choose the post type of posts that you want to delete
- Whether to move the posts to trash or permanently delete them
- Whether to delete private or public posts
- Delete posts in batches
This addon only provides the ability to delete posts by custom field. If you want to schedule deletion of posts automatically, then you would need the “Scheduler for deleting posts by custom field” addon.
Current version: 1.0.2
Show Change Log
= v1.0.2 (2019-07-26) =
- Fix: In some cases the relative data was not working properly.
= v1.0.1 (2019-06-27) =
- Feature: Added the ability to compare date values that are stored in Unix Timestamp format.
= v1.0.0 (2017-12-28) =
- Feature: Added ability to use dynamic dates with custom fields
= v0.8 (2016-02-26) =
- Tweak: Added compatibility with The Events Calendar plugin
= v0.7 (2015-05-20) =
- Fix: Fix the issue in deleting posts by date
= v0.6 (2014-09-13) =
- Tweak: Add compatibility with Bulk Delete v5.4
= v0.5.1 (2014-06-20) =
- Fix: Fixed a bug that generated an "method not found" error
= v0.5 (2014-05-01) =
- New: Added the ability to auto update itself
= v0.3 (2014-01-05) =
- New: Add the ability to delete by custom post types
- Fix: Ability to specify date format for doing date comparisons
- Tweak: Move request processing code for deleting by custom field from main plugin to addon
= v0.2 (2013-12-16) =
- Fixed some typos in variable names
= v0.1 (2013-10-12) =
- Initial Release