This addon adds the ability to delete posts based on user role. This will be useful if you have a lot of posts from different users and want to delete them based on user role.
You can delete posts based on the following criteria
- Delete all posts that were created by a specific user role.
- Delete all posts from a specific post type that were created by the chosen user role.
In addition to the above options, you can also choose the following
- Whether to move the posts to trash or permanently delete them
- Restrict posts based on the created date
- Delete posts in batches
This addon only provides the ability to delete posts by user role. If you want to schedule deletion of posts automatically, then you would need the “Scheduler for deleting posts by user role” addon.
This addon requires v5.2 or above of Bulk Delete plugin.
Current version: 0.5
Show Change Log
= v0.5 (2017-07-05) =
- New: Ability to delete posts from pages
= v0.4 (2014-10-14) =
- Fix: Fixed the issue with batch deletion
= v0.3 (2014-10-11) =
- New: Ability to delete posts by published date
= v0.2 (2014-09-07) =
- Tweak: Add compatibility with Bulk Delete v5.4
= v0.1 (2014-07-03) =
- Initial Release