2019-04-09 – V6.0.1
- Added the ability to choose post status in addition to post type while deleting meta fields.
- Enhanced warning and error messages.
- Enhanced the taxonomy dropdown by grouping built-in and custom taxonomies.
- Enhanced UI for scheduling deletion
2019-02-22 – V6.0.0 (10th Anniversary Release)
- Added the ability to delete taxonomy terms based on name.
- Added the ability to delete taxonomy terms based on post count.
- Added the ability to delete posts based on comment count.
- Added the ability to delete users who don’t belong to any role (no role).
- Added the ability to reassign posts of a user who is going to be deleted to another user before deletion.
- Added the ability to unstick sticky posts.
- Added support for custom post status.
- Added the ability to delete comment meta based on both meta key and value.
- Complete rewrite of the way deletion is handled to improve performance.
- Load all 3rd party library js and css locally and not from CDN. The plugin can work fully in offline mode.
- Introduced a filter to exclude certain posts or users from getting deleted.
- Display schedule label instead of slug in scheduled jobs list table.
- Lot of UI/UX improvements.
- Fully compatible with from PHP 5.3 to 7.3.
- Fully compatible with Gutenberg.
2018-01-29 – v5.6.1
- Added the ability to delete users based on partial user meta values.
- Fixed a typo in filter text.
2017-12-28 – v5.6.0
- New Features
- Added the ability to delete posts based on custom post status.
- Added the ability to filter delete users based on post count.
- Added the ability to filter the deletion of Jetpack contact messages using various filters.
- Now works in PHP version from 5.2 to 7.2
2017-11-07 – v5.5.7
- Improved the UI by removing all unnecessary sidebars.
2017-07-06 – v5.5.6 – (Dev time: 1 hour)
- New Features
- Ability to delete users who have empty value in a user meta field.
- Added custom taxonomies in System Info.
2017-01-28 – v5.5.5 – (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Jetpack messages to be not deleted properly.
2016-02-13 – v5.5.4 – (Dev time: 5 hours)
- Bug Fixes
- Security fix that prevents non-privileged users from deleting posts.
- Lot of code refactoring to improve quality.
2015-11-02 – v5.5.3 – (Dev time: 3 hours)
- New Features
- Added the ability to delete users based on their registered date. (Issue #115)
- Sanitize action post field before using it.
- Updated Screenshots that are linked in the readme.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused a warning while updating addons. (Issue #113)
- Fixed typos and enhanced labels.
2015-10-05 – v5.5.2 (Dev time: 2 hours)
- New Features
- Added the ability to delete users who have never logged in.
- Added compatibility with “Advanced Custom Fields Pro” plugin.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue in deleting posts by category
2015-08-15 – v5.5.1 (Dev time: 2.5 hours)
- New Features
- Added actions that are executed before and after a query is executed.
- Added actions that are executed before and after scripts and styles are enqueued.
- Added compatibility with “The Events Calendar” plugin.
- Added compatibility with “WooCommerce” plugin. (Issue #111)
- Display warning in the System Info page if certain required options are disabled. (Issue #106)
- Added information about “WPCRONLOCK_TIMEOUT” to System Info
2015-07-21 – v5.5 (Dev time: 50 hours)
- New Features
- Added the ability to delete users based on user meta. (Issue #79)
- Improved the UI of dropdowns. (Issue #101)
- (Addon) Added the ability to delete attachments. (Issue #98)
- Tweaked the code that generates the UI and lot of hidden improvements.
- Tweaked the code that retrieves Mysql version. (Issue #102)
- Tweaked the license handling code. (Issue #92)
- Tweaked the build process
- Use compressed JS and CSS files for better performance. (Issue #62)
2015-03-03 – v5.4.2 (Dev time: 5.0 hours)
- Tweak: Improve performance of DB queries to prevent timeouts. (Issue #93)
- Tweak: Add details about different post types in system info. (Issue #100)
- Tweak: Add details about timezone settings in system info. (Issue #100)
2015-02-14 – v5.4.1 – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Tweak: Use Google CDN for jQuery UI CSS, instead of ASP.NET
2014-09-14 – v5.4 – (Dev time: 20 hours)
- New: Added the ability to delete post meta fields (Issue #43)
- New: Added the ability to delete comment meta fields (Issue #70)
- New: Added the ability to delete user meta fields (Issue #87)
- New: (Addon) Added the ability to delete posts based on attachment
- New: Prevent PHP from timing out while performing bulk operations(Issue #81)
- Tweak: Group memory related info together in system info output
- Tweak: Tweak the warning and error messages that are shown to the users
- Tweak: Remove hard dependency on “Bulk Delete From Trash” addon in code
- Tweak: Tweak the admin UI for WordPress 4.0 and added custom plugin icons
- Tweak: Tweak the code that handles automatic update of addons
2014-08-17 – v5.3 – (Dev time: 17 hours)
- New: Ability to delete Jetpack Contact Form Messages (Issue #72)
- New: New Addon to send email whenever a Bulk WP Scheduler runs
- New: Settings screen for addons (Issue #78)
- New: Add setting helper functions for addons
- Tweak: Tweak the names of the menu items (Issue #73)
- Tweak: Add information about
DISABLE_WP_CRONin system info
- Tweak: Tweak labels in Scheduled Jobs page (Issue #71)
- Tweak: Removed unused variable
- Tweak: Removed old compatibility code for
The Events Calendarplugin
- Tweak: Add filters to extend menu items (Issue #74)
- Tweak: Add filters to extend meta boxes in each page (Issue #75)
- Tweak: Remove
upgraded fromfrom system info (Issue #77)
- Bug: Fixed a warning that happened because of duplicate call to
2014-07-03 – v5.2 – (Dev time: 8 hours)
- New: Ability to delete users in batches (Issue #47)
- New: A new addon to delete posts based on users (Issue #6)
2014-06-14 – v5.1 – (Dev time: 8 hours)
- New: Added the “Delete posts from trash” addon (Issue #65)
- Tweak: Added
EMPTY_TRASH_DAYSto system info page (Issue #67)
- Tweak: Change the contextual help content for admin screens (Issue #68)
- Bug: Added compatibility for PHP version 5.2.4 (Issue #66)
2014-06-12 – v5.0.2 – (Dev time: 1 hours)
- Bug: Added compatibility for PHP version 5.2.4 (Issue #64)
2014-06-10 – v5.0.1 – (Dev time: 1 hours)
- Fix: Deleting users had as issue that was introduced in v5.0
2014-06-10 – v5.0 – (Dev time: 60 hours)
- New: Add the ability to delete posts by duplicate title (#56)
- New: Add a new page that displays system information for debugging
- New: Add the ability to handle addon license
- New: Use
add_settings_errormethod to display information to users
- Tweak: Make Bulk_Delete class singleton
- Tweak: Move all deprecated functions and code to a separate file
- Tweak: Add the ability to filter text displayed in admin footer
- Tweak: Change the menu text for Schedule page
- Tweak: Move delete page modules to a separate page
- Tweak: Refactored the way request was handled
- Tweak: Update screenshots
- Tweak: Handle expired license properly
2014-01-26 – v4.4.3 – (Dev time: 1.5 hours)
- Tweak: Ability to delete posts from non-public post types as well
- Fix: Fix the height of the sidebar
2014-01-05 – v4.4.2 – (Dev time: 1.5 hours)
- Tweak: Move request processing code for deleting by custom field to addon
- Fix: Deleting first x posts deletes all posts while deleting by category (#44)
- Fix: Posts are moved to trash even if “Delete permanently” option is selected (#45)
2013-12-18 – v4.4.1 – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Fix: Bulk Delete menu overrides other menus at the same position
2013-12-14 – v4.4 – (Dev time: 10 hours)
- New: Ability to delete all published posts from “Post Status” module
- New: Ability to delete all sticky posts from “Post Status” module
- New: Ability to delete posts by title
- Tweak: Moved all option page to a separate top menu
- Tweak: Tweak UI for WordPress 3.8
- Fix: Fix undefined notices and strict warnings
2013-12-08 – v4.3 – (Dev time: 2 hours)
- New: Ability to delete custom post type posts by categories
- New: Ability to delete custom post type posts by custom taxonomy
- Fix: Fix link to “Custom Field” Addon
2013-11-11 – v4.2.2 – (Dev time: 1 hour)
- Fix: Bug in deleting custom post types with hypen
2013-11-07 – v4.2.1 – (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Explicitly mark static methods as static
2013-10-22 – v4.2 – (Dev time: 3 hours)
- Add the ability to custom post type posts by post status
2013-10-12 – v4.1 – (Dev time: 6 hours)
- Add the “delete by custom field” pro addon
2013-10-07 – v4.0.2 – (Dev time: 1 hours)
- Fix issue in displaying meta boxes
- Show taxonomy label instead of slug
- Fix issue in deleting posts by custom taxonomy
2013-09-12 – v4.0.1 – (Dev time: 1 hours)
2013-09-09 – v4.0 – (Dev time: 25 hours)
- Add the ability to delete users
- Move menu items under tools
2013-07-07 – v3.6.0 – (Dev time: 2 hours)
- Change minimum requirement to WordPress 3.3
- Fix compatibility issues with “The event calendar” Plugin
2013-06-01 – v3.5 – (Dev time: 10 hours)
- Added support to delete custom post types
- Added Gujarati translations
- Ignore sticky posts when deleting drafts
2013-05-22 – v3.4 – (Dev time: 20 hours)
- Incorporated Screen API to select/deselect different sections of the page
- Load only sections that are selected by the user
2013-05-11 – v3.3 – (Dev time: 10 hours)
- Enhanced the deletion of posts using custom taxonomies
- Added the ability to schedule auto delete of taxonomies by date
- Cleaned up all messages that are shown to the user
- Added on screen help tab
2013-05-04 – v3.2 – (Dev time: 20 hours)
- Added support for scheduling auto delete of pages
- Added support for scheduling auto delete of drafts
- Fixed issue in deleting post revisions
- Move post revisions to a separate section
- Better handling of post count to improve performance
- Moved pages to a separate section
- Added ability to delete pages in different status
- Added the option to schedule auto delete of tags by date
- Fixed a bug which was not allowing categories to be deleted based on date
2013-04-28 – v3.1 – (Dev time: 5 hours)
- Added separate delete by sections for pages, drafts and urls
- Added the option to delete by date for drafts, revisions, future posts etc
- Added the option to delete by date for pages
2013-04-27 – v3.0 – (Dev time: 10 hours)
- Added support for pro addons
- Added GUI to see cron jobs
v2.2.2 (2012-12-20) (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Removed unused wpdb->prepare() function calls
v2.2.1 (2012-10-28) (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added Serbian translations
v2.2 (2012-07-11) (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added Hindi translations
- Added checks to see if elements are present in the array before accessing them.
v2.1 (2012-04-07) Dev Time: 1 hour
- Fixed CSS issues in IE
- Added Lithuanian translations
v2.0 (2012-04-01) Dev Time: 10 hours
- Fixed a major issue in how dates were handled.
- Major UI revamp
- Added debug information and support urls
- Added support for deleting by permalink. Credit Martin Capodici
- Fixed issues with translations
- Added Russian translations
- Added roles and capabilities for menu
- Added Bulgarian translations
- Added Italian translations
- Added Spanish translations
- Added Turkish translations
- Added German translations
- Added some optimization to handle huge number of posts in underpowered servers
- Added support to delete posts by custom taxonomies
- Added Dutch Translation
- Added Brazilian Portuguese Translation
- Proper handling of limits.
- Added support for private posts.
- Added an option to delete posts directly or send them to trash.
- Added support for translation.
- Added option to delete all scheduled posts.
- Added option to delete all pending posts.
- Added option to delete by date.
- Prevented drafts from deleted when only posts are selected
- Fixed issues with paging
- First version